Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So I cooked tonight!

My next goal is to figure out how to post pictures here. I cooked a great meal tonight: lemon curry salmon, wild rice, and green beans. I will start recording my good meals, because I want to remember them. I think the secret to my perfect salmon was the marinade: curry, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. Simple enough to be perfect.

POD #4 will appear tomorrow night. I am still researching the weird result behind POD #3: There are in fact counterexamples to p^q where p,q are prime. I don't exactly know the correct answer yet, and I will only progress when I have another question to post. I just want to keep the quality up.

Do any of you coders out there switch into vi mode whenever you start typing? I just did; every once in a while I'll want to alter a paragraph above me and start jamming ESC-kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, wondering why in the hell the cursor is still in place. I remember a time when I hated vi with a passion. Now, I can't imagine writing code without at least gvim as an option.

Holy crap Lost just threw me for a loop. What a goddamned cliffhanger that was. But I still don't know where the polar bear came from, so I'm not completely satisfied. :) Night all.

No comments: