Sunday, April 1, 2007

Taxes and other boring tasks...

Did my taxes... thank god for automated tax programs. It saved me a lot of trouble, and a C-note to boot. I got a lot of stuff done this weekend: filing, cleaning, laundry, reading, and I got 766 stars on my Sudoku game. I then went to type my blog entry, and it started going really sour. I completely wiped it out and wrote what I have here. I now understand what Sarah was saying (Sarah's my sister, and quite probably the only other reader of this blog). I tend to only feel like writing down my thoughts when I'm down, to get things off my chest. What I didn't realize was that these negative thoughts reinforce when I'm typing like that and saving it to be reread in the future. I need to stay more postive. But first I need good sleep. :)

Really, 766 stars. That's at least 153 puzzles each in under 10 minutes at normal difficulty. I'm getting really good at the sudoku. Some of the harder puzzles take about 25-30 minutes, but never longer than that. I remember when the easy ones were taking that long. Maybe you can make yourself smarter with this thing. Or maybe I'm just teaching myself the test again. It does wonders for the ego though. :P

No comments: