Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Productively sick...

I've gotten over this unproductively sick mode I was in the last couple of days. I may still put off my karaoke for Thursday night, but oh well. I realized a few things today:
  1. Accept that you are sick and that you need at least some rest.
  2. Rearrange your living space when you are sick. This will make your body assume a different mindset and encourage healing. This includes being able to access necessary items from bed, such as water, food, communication.
  3. If not completely bedridden or in the process of recovery, clean thoroughly. You don't want any lingering germs to make you sick again. This will also make you feel better.
  4. Take off more time than your sickness. Make sure you are feeling okay before returning to work.
On other accounts: I wish I'd take my own advice more often. :) More in the morning.

No comments: