Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy new year!

My resolutions this year are taking a new tack... I already blogged about this earlier in December, and I'm still deciding on which ones to do. I am limiting myself this year instead of going hogwild but I will still be maintaining my 43things account to keep in touch with the long term goals. My New Years celebration was wonderful yet ultimately tiring. I will write more about it tomorrow, but for now I need time to recover from the craziness that was this holiday season. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nate, this is Erik Baugues. I just started reading your blog, it's definitely good to hear your thoughts and opinions again. It's been a long time old friend. It seems like every time I speak with you (or read you blog in this case) I gather some new insight or perspective on life. I hope the time has served you well. I'm sorry to hear of your divorce, but truly hope you are finding happiness. I know our friendship was probably part of your past you'd rather forget but I'd really like to stay in touch. Please give me a call sometime.